httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Michael B Allen <mba2...@ioplex.com>
Subject Re: PHP Extension Deinitializing on Startup
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:22:42 GMT
Hi Saju,

Actually I'm not sure this is my problem. I have tested my PHP extension
on numerous platforms and I have only ever seen the PHP extension
initialization / deinitialization routines run once for each restart.

Is the "load -> unload -> load" behavior you describe something new that
Apache just started doing?

If not, I think I might have a different problem.

Mike