httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Farokh Irani <>
Subject Just starting module development
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 02:33:44 GMT
I'm trying to convert a plug-in that ran under WebSTAR as well as
under Microsoft IIS to an Apache 2 module and I was wondering if
anyone had any pointer or sample code that I should look at to make
life easier. The WebSTAR code handles multiple threads (I haven't
looked at the IIS code) so I figured it would be the best place to
start. So, any pointers to sites or code would be appreciated.

MCF Software...simply dependably engineered
Developers of ListSTAR, MacRADIUS, Address List Sorter, SimpleText Filter for EIMS and Auto Reply plug-in for EIMS

View raw message