httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: manifest embedding issue?
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:56:23 GMT
On 3/28/07, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> MS's primary goal is primacy, be it forcing users into their API, their
> language extensions, their OS.  Sometimes, the best answer is a dash of
> bubble gum and bailing wire to get around the mess they create, and
> sometimes it's to ignore their drivel as irrelevant

I hear you, though I have always been a Windows developer, I have
always disliked M$.  The problem is they really know how to make life
easy.  I simply LOVE .Net development, so quick and easy.  The whole
manifest thing does make life easier, but it is also a control issue.
What a pain, I really like VS2005 interface, oh well.

Sam