httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@gmail.com>
Subject how to get started?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 02:05:11 GMT
Ok folks,

I am developing on Windows.  I have VC6, VS2005, and Cygwin installed.
 I would prefer ot use VS2005, but VC6 will work, Cygwin is a last
resort, VERY last resort.  I first thought I would try Ralf's advice
of running  apxs -g -n fancy_image_handler, but I cannot find  apxs on
my Windows machine.  I then figured, ok well, I will scrap the whole
apache module and just do a FastCGI, but I like the idea of using the
APR, but darn it to heck, I cannot find ANY documentation on it.  I
have blown my whole evening mucking around with this and getting NO
where, can anyone help me out?

--
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the