httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Thib <chep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why my module is increasingly slow?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:00:44 GMT
Thanks for help. I check for socket in TIME_WAIT and they are up to 10 000 !
Moreover, my module must call a soap server to provide data to generate the
response. So each time the client make a request, 2 sockets fall in
TIME_WAIT.

I'm going to see if I can reduce TIME_WAIT parameter on my system (Linux
RedHat AS 3.0) and if I can keep connected to my soap server between two
requests.

Thanks for this help. I send you news quickly if it works or not.

Best regards,

Thib