httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Thib <chep...@gmail.com>
Subject Why my module is increasingly slow?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:21:18 GMT
Hi,

I almost finished writing my module and made some benchmarks to check
performance. I was quiet suprise by what happen.

I used JMeter to send HTTP Post request to my module. I ran 5 parallel
threads which sent 5000 requests each in series. At the beginning the
performance are near 500 request per second but decrease quickly to finish
at 250 req/s.

I don't understand why performance decrease... I check undelivered memory
structures but all look like fine.

Anyone has ever meet this kind of problems ?

Thanks for your help.

Thibaud