httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: apache module or CGI
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:02:55 GMT
I'd say then that you need to do in on-the-fly with caching.  Caching
should be pretty easy - just have a static algorithm for determining the
name of the cached image and stat it to see if it already exists.  If so
serve it; if not, reduce the image, save it and then serve.  You don't
need a separate process if we're dealing with foreground processing.

  Issac