httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Erica Zhang <erica...@cs.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: Questions on modules to provide cache functions for Apache
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 22:29:25 GMT
David,
I printed out the response header, by use of
xmlHttp.getAllResponseHeaders(), which could get the whole headers of
the response. So through it, I could know that the headers have been
added successfully to the responses.

For mod_cache, I just use mod_disk_cache instead of mod_mem_cache. Then
if the responses are cached, there would be header files and data files
stored in the responding directory. Right? So I use this way to check if
the responses are cached.

Erica