httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Erica Zhang <erica...@cs.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: Questions on modules to provide cache functions for Apache
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:42:58 GMT
No, still not work. Infact, mod_cache could work, because it could cache
the javascript. But it could not work for dynamic HTTP responses
responding to XMLHttpRequests in Ajax technology. So I suspect mod_cache
could not support this function. And I need provide such function by
myself. I prefer to do it in Apache, a comparatively general way instead
of application itself.

Erica