httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From bronto <bro...@noip.sk>
Subject Re: how to say to apache, to not send headers
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2007 20:45:40 GMT
Hi Joachim,

thanks a lot for your effort. A day after my e-mail I've grep-ed out
buckets and brigades from sources...I've managed, that it's pretty much
versatile, as i originally thought ( "just a damned buffers"). I like
that idea pretty much (actually, in this project (where this module is
just a small part in), we already have a java library that behaves
pretty much the same way like apache's brigades) now, but the bad thing
is that it's unusable for us to use brigades, since send-file usage in
apache is done how it's done.

Anyway, now I just run close(socket) and shutdown(socket), and that's
it. However Apache is complaining about bat file-descriptors, but...as
far as it works ;)

Thank you one more time,
Stefan