httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Souramita Sen" <souramita_...@mindtree.com>
Subject Is SSL by default enabled in Apache?
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 05:43:02 GMT

When I run apache server in windows/Linux, does it support secure connection
by default ( i.e can I do https://ip_address <https://ip_address/> )

Manually some thing has to be done?

Please let me know, what I need to do if I have do manual configuration.

Thanks,

Souramita.

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening
attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree)
will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating
either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake please
notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note
that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper,
untimely or incomplete transmission.