httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From John David Duncan <...@mysql.com>
Subject Re: reference out of date?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:20:53 GMT

Hi,

It's a very useful book, even though it predates apache 2.

You will need to supplement it (with a few articles on "converting
modules from apache 1.3 to apache 2", and with the doxygen pages for
apache 2 and apr, or with Nick Kew's new book), but I still find it
to be an indespensible reference to the Apache API.

JD