httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Devender Reddy" <mudhiganti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interaction between modules....
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2007 06:42:37 GMT
Thats true, this looks like an input filter. But filters are supported only
in Apache 2.x version and currently my apache version is 1.3. Most probably,
we may not be upgrading to apache 2.0 in the near future.

So, it would be great, if you can let me know the equivalent functanality of
filters in apache 1.3.

Thanks & Regards
Dev

--