httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Devender Reddy" <>
Subject Interaction between modules....
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:33:39 GMT
I had written an Apache Module, which will do some kind of parsing on the
user entered POST variables and then talks to Server Y. Following are the
things that I had done for this.

1) Gets the user entered inputs like name, age etc. Along with this, I will
also get a hidden variable "hide"
2) In my module, I will do the parsing, in such a way that the hidden
variable "hide" will be stored in my module and name and age will be passed
to the remote server(say Y) and my modules is sitting in server X.
3) Depending upon the parameters, the remote server Y will return me some
4) Now I have to append this response to my stored hidden variable. let us
call this data DATA. (Upto here,  I had done without no problems.)

Now I want to pass this DATA(response+hide) to PHP module to the server X(
where my module is sitting).

in one way, I can say, once my module gets some response, then how do we
pass this response to the PHP module.

Thanks in advance for doing this favor.

Thanks & Regards