httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Devender Reddy" <>
Subject How to retrieve the posted variables using the apache module...
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 11:47:44 GMT

I am writing an apache module in C and I am facing some problem while
retreiveing the POST elements data.

For example,  I am giving one form, so that the user can fill his
name, and upload a file.
Following is the HTMl for the same.

<form method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"
<input type="text" name="uname" /><br>
<input type="hidden" name="hide" value="hidden value" />
<input type="submit" value="submit" name="submit" />

Now I have to write one apache module in C, such that, I can get the
data of name, upload file name and the hidden variable.

I am assuming that these values are stored in the request_rec
structure. I dumped all the elements in this structure, but I couldn't
find the information. So it would be great, if you can help in this.

I know this is a pretty simple question, but this one seems to be a
tough for me as I am new to this area.

Thanks in advance for doing this favour.

Thanks & Regards

View raw message