httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "David Wortham" <djwort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sending a POST request and handling the response from a module
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 23:14:51 GMT
While I really like Nick's response (regarding creating a subrequest through
mod_proxy), one of my supervisors doesn't like the fact that we require
mod_proxy to be installed for my module to work (took me a couple of
searches on some newsgroups to get it compiled/installed/activated myself).

I will look into Serf, but I'm not sure that I will like the results (seeing
that it is still in its infancy stages).

Thanks for the responses guys!

Regards,
Dave

Response from Nick Kew:
--
Um, that's a quick&dirty hack, and likely to require significantly
more work to re-use an AN Other context.

If I were rewriting that now, I think I'd base it around a mod_proxy
subrequest instead.
--

Response from Joachim:
--

might do that. Stumpled across it some days ago.