httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Andras D" <andr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPD server stops responding
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 21:22:49 GMT
thanks for the sugestions.

just for the info:
it was a clean install of a pre-compiled apache+php package.
after setting the php thread execution timeout from 30 sec to 60 about 4
days ago I had no freezes. (the machine sometimes has other overwhelming
softs running, and maybe sometimes that caused my server to hang.
debug loglevel will hopefully help me if it hangs again.

I consider this subject closed. thanks for all who assisted.
Andras

my Personal home page: http://www.andrasd.com