httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From shahid <s.shah...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding the GSOAP module
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:12:50 GMT
Hi,

I am developing a new module which needs to invoke few GSOAP calls up
on Apache shutdown.I could invoke the calls by registering a
notification through  apr_pool_cleanup_register.

But, the problem here is the GSOAP call fails during that period. I
guess, gsoap module might be unloaded by that time, this could be one
of the reason.

My requirement is, the GSOAP call needs to be completed successfully
during the process of Apache shutdown. Is there any way to do that ?

can we add a module dependency on another module ? so that , the
dependent module will be unloaded after the unload of main module?

Looking for valuable inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shahid