httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Drew Bertola <and...@1100tech.com>
Subject Re: how to link to some other library
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:23:04 GMT
? ?? wrote:
> hello
>
> I have written one module that will use some non standard
> library(outside appache).
>
> It seems when i do the "make", it can not find the correct library. I
> guess i have to make some change to the configure.in or Makefile.in in
> apache. However, i am not so sure. Is there somebody how has such kind
> of experience?
You can use apxs. Beyond the standard options of -c (compile), -i
(install), and -a (activate in config) there are:

-I incdir
This option is directly passed through to the compilation com-
mand(s). Use this to add your own include directories to search
to the build process.

-L libdir
This option is directly passed through to the linker command.
Use this to add your own library directories to search to the
build process.

-l libname
This option is directly passed through to the linker command.
Use this to add your own libraries to search to the build pro-
cess.

-Wc,compiler-flags
This option passes compiler-flags as additional flags to the
libtool --mode=compile command. Use this to add local compiler-
specific options.

-Wl,linker-flags
This option passes linker-flags as additional flags to the
libtool --mode=link command. Use this to add local linker-spe-
cific options.

--
Drew