httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Kris Leech <>
Subject Request bodies that are not url-encoded...
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 10:54:44 GMT
Hello, If I submit a form the request body is url-encoded (ie.
field1=value1&field2=value2) this string appears in request_rec's args

What if the request has a different encoding in the body (eg. XML)?

Does args still get populated? And if it does not how do I get at the
request body so I can parse it myself?

Many thanks in advance, K.

PS. Is there any software I can use to generate request other than a
browser, at the moment I'm using Firefox with LiveHTTPHeaders to see
whats going on, but its not possible to generate custom HTTP requests.

View raw message