httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Kfir Dadosh" <dad...@checkpoint.com>
Subject My input filter is being called endlessly
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:16:09 GMT
Hi All,

I'm trying to write an input filter that buffers the whole post content,
replaces it with some other content, and passes it on the chain.
I managed to read the data from the brigade and buffer it correctly, until I
get the EOS bucket.
At that point, I created a new brigade, added the modified content to a new
heap bucket and added the bucket to my brigade.
I also added a new EOS bucket, and concated my brigade to the given bb.
>From some reason, my filter is being called endlessly with the same content.

Can anyone tell me what have I done wrong?
Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Kfir