httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From 张 臻博 <laron...@hotmail.com>
Subject how to compile modules
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2006 21:19:53 GMT
hello,

I am beginner in developing module for Apache. Here i have one question,
seems quite simple....

I am trying to write a module by myself. However, in the process of
debugging, every time i have to do "make" in the root
directory-httpd-2.2.3, which really takes time. I think it could be
possible to just do the make command in the directory where i put the
module. Is there somebody who can provide some hint? Should i write some
kind of Make file by myself or some other good way to do it??

Any kind of suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

br
frankie

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 Live Messenger;
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview