httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From shahid <s.shah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invocation of any Handler before Apache's shutdown
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:05:59 GMT
Thanks nick.

>I think you're looking to wrap apache from outside, rather than write
>a module.

Yes, I need a wrapper mechanism for notifying the startup and shutdown of
Apache. I could do that in UNIX by modifying the apachectl. As there is no
such script in WINDOWS I opted for a module.

Please let me know if you have any inputs regarding the wrapper mechanism(
instead of a module )

Regards,
Shahid