httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: HTTPD server stops responding
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:58:06 GMT
Andras D wrote:
> same results on the local machine IP as well.
>
> actually the trouble started since I installed php 5.2.0 and mySQL
> about 3
> weeks ago. I didn't install any other custom mods.
Did you compile from source or use a pre-compiled package?  Neither one
of those SHOULD cause what you are seeing unless you went with a
development version.  The better lists for those are their individual
mailing lists or news groups.  I suggest starting with them
(specifically, PHP - unless you are using a mod_auth_mysql [or variant
depending on the version of Apache]).
> i'll drop the loglevel info to see if it gives anything
Use that info in those other support avenues.  It will definitely assist
in your diagnosis and increase the opportunity to get it fixed.

Joe