httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Manish Chakravarty" <manishch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling apache 1.3 with Visual Studio 2005: problems
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:55:08 GMT
On 11/30/06, Atul Kulkarni (SIGSEC) <Atul_Kulkarni@symantec.com> wrote:
> I built it with VS 2005 not a single issue... It compiles in 4-5 mins...
> Why should u have a problem, and well not log came with this mail... So
> I suggest just paste it in the mail...

I think attachments are not allowed..

here is the build log:
Build Log      Build started: Project: InstallBin, Configuration: Release|Win32
 Command Lines      Creating temporary file
"C:\DOCUME~1\MANISH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\BAT0000C618642168.bat" with
contents
[
@echo off

NMAKE /f makefile.win INSTDIR="\Apache" SHORT=R LONG=Release _install

if errorlevel 1 goto VCReportError

goto VCEnd

:VCReportError

echo Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Performing Makefile project actions"

exit 1

:VCEnd
]
Creating command line "C:\DOCUME~1\MANISH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\BAT0000C618642168.bat"
 Output Window      Performing Makefile project actions
Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 8.00.50727.42
 mkdir "\Apache"
A subdirectory or file \Apache already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\bin"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\bin already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\cgi-bin"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\cgi-bin already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\conf"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\conf already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\htdocs"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\htdocs already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\icons"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\icons already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\include"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\include already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\include\regex"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\include\regex already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\include\sdbm"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\include\sdbm already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\include\xml"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\include\xml already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\lib"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\lib already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\libexec"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\libexec already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\logs"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\logs already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\modules"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\modules already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\proxy"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\proxy already exists.
 copy ..\ABOUT_APACHE "\Apache\ABOUT_APACHE.TXT"
        1 file(s) copied.
 copy ..\LICENSE "\Apache\LICENSE.TXT"
        1 file(s) copied.
 copy ..\NOTICE "\Apache\NOTICE.TXT"
        1 file(s) copied.
 copy ..\README-WIN.TXT "\Apache"
        1 file(s) copied.
 copy ..\WARNING-WIN.TXT "\Apache"
        1 file(s) copied.
 copy Release\Apache.exe "\Apache"
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'copy' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Performing Makefile project actions"
 Results      Build log was saved at
"file://e:\Projects\apache_1.3.37\src\Release\BuildLog.htm"
InstallBin - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

--
Warm Regards,
Manish Chakravarty