httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Tess Flynn" <tfl...@mqsoftware.com>
Subject One character per brigade?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 21:31:32 GMT
I'm (desparately!) trying to write a filter module that gathers statistical data from both
the request and the reply. I'm wrting it as an input filter for the request, and an output
filter for the reply. I do *not* need associate the requests with the replies. I need the
entire request (POST content) and the entire reply body in order to do what I need.

So far I've written a pair of functions that allocate a ctx and create an empty brigade for
a buffer. Now I need to copy or move the data from the input brigades to my buffer brigade.
How do I do this?

It also seems that I'm only getting one character per *brigade*, and multiple brigades for
each request. How am I supposed to tell when I've read the last brigade?

Thanks!

-Tess