httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From shahid <s.shah...@gmail.com>
Subject Invocation of any Handler before Apache's shutdown
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 07:32:14 GMT
Hi,

I am a newbie.

I am writing a new module for starting/shuttingdown a process(which is
dependent on Apache)  when Apache is starting/shutting down in WINDOWS.

I am able to do startup/shutdown by using ap_hook_child_init ,
apr_pool_cleanup_register.

apr_pool_cleanup_register is getting called after  httpd is down. But my
requirement is it needs to be called before the shutdown of Apache.

Is there any handler to do it? If not , is there any other way?

I need to know the Apache installed PATH , is there any environmental
variable set which contains the apache path?

Your help will be really appreciated. Looking for early responses.

Regards,
Shahid