httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian McQueen" <mcqueenor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Who is Representing Apache?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 20:08:23 GMT
Yes, exactly the issue I am worrying about!  More companies need to be
developing within Apache, and the new book should help out the
situation a bit, but a new book isn't enough.  We also need to be at
the meetings, spreading the news about what it can do for them.  They
remember mostly that Apache delivers html and runs CGIs.