httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Atul Kulkarni \(SIGSEC\)" <Atul_Kulka...@symantec.com>
Subject RE: Compiling apache 1.3 with Visual Studio 2005: problems
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:01:26 GMT
To me your error seems to stem from a pre and post build steps and does
not seem to have any bearing on build. Please check if your file is
built in the  Temporary Files section and not copied as suggested by ur
Build log... And are you sure this is a complete build log?

-----Original Message-----
From: Manish Chakravarty [mailto:manishchaks@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 4:25 PM
To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: Compiling apache 1.3 with Visual Studio 2005: problems

On 11/30/06, Atul Kulkarni (SIGSEC) <Atul_Kulkarni@symantec.com> wrote:
> I built it with VS 2005 not a single issue... It compiles in 4-5
mins...
> Why should u have a problem, and well not log came with this mail...
> So I suggest just paste it in the mail...

I think attachments are not allowed..

here is the build log:
Build Log      Build started: Project: InstallBin, Configuration:
Release|Win32
 Command Lines      Creating temporary file
"C:\DOCUME~1\MANISH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\BAT0000C618642168.bat" with contents
[ @echo off

NMAKE /f makefile.win INSTDIR="\Apache" SHORT=R LONG=Release _install

if errorlevel 1 goto VCReportError

goto VCEnd

:VCReportError

echo Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Performing Makefile project actions"

exit 1

:VCEnd
]
Creating command line
"C:\DOCUME~1\MANISH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\BAT0000C618642168.bat"
 Output Window      Performing Makefile project actions
Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 8.00.50727.42
 mkdir "\Apache"
A subdirectory or file \Apache already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\bin"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\bin already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\cgi-bin"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\cgi-bin already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\conf"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\conf already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\htdocs"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\htdocs already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\icons"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\icons already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\include"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\include already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\include\regex"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\include\regex already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\include\sdbm"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\include\sdbm already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\include\xml"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\include\xml already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\lib"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\lib already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\libexec"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\libexec already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\logs"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\logs already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\modules"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\modules already exists.
 mkdir "\Apache\proxy"
A subdirectory or file \Apache\proxy already exists.
 copy ..\ABOUT_APACHE "\Apache\ABOUT_APACHE.TXT"
        1 file(s) copied.
 copy ..\LICENSE "\Apache\LICENSE.TXT"
        1 file(s) copied.
 copy ..\NOTICE "\Apache\NOTICE.TXT"
        1 file(s) copied.
 copy ..\README-WIN.TXT "\Apache"
        1 file(s) copied.
 copy ..\WARNING-WIN.TXT "\Apache"
        1 file(s) copied.
 copy Release\Apache.exe "\Apache"
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'copy' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
Makefile project actions"
 Results      Build log was saved at
"file://e:\Projects\apache_1.3.37\src\Release\BuildLog.htm"
InstallBin - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

--
Warm Regards,
Manish Chakravarty