httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: Who is Representing Apache?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 20:23:46 GMT
On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:08:23 -0800
"Brian McQueen" <mcqueenorama@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, exactly the issue I am worrying about!  More companies need to be
> developing within Apache, and the new book should help out the
> situation a bit, but a new book isn't enough.  We also need to be at
> the meetings, spreading the news about what it can do for them.  They
> remember mostly that Apache delivers html and runs CGIs.

I don't know where you are (geographically), and therefore who
from Apache might be near you.  But there's nothing to stop you
putting forward a presentation on Apache to meetings like that
(provided you don't mislead your audience into supposing you
represent apache or the ASF in an official capacity yourself).
Post a draft and ask for comments if that helps.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/