httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Manish Chakravarty" <manishch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Developing C++ modules with apache 1.3.34
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:59:17 GMT
Could you please tell me how you do that?
when i run my ./configure --activate-module=src/modules/mod_foo/mod_foo.cpp \
enable-module=mod_foo

it gives me the error
Configuring for Apache, Version 1.3.34
 + using installation path layout: Apache (config.layout)
 + activated clickout module (modules/mod_foo/mod_foo.cpp
configure:Error: No such module named 'mod_foo'

could you please tell me how you use autoconf/libtool, or atleast
provide me pointers as to how they are used?

--
Warm Regards,
Manish Chakravarty