httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it"<m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject Share data between modules
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:41:48 GMT
Hi,
I'd like to share an apr_hash_t between different modules.
In my apache 2.2 I have three different modules: each one should parse
an xml file at startup and create a hash table. Because the xml
configuration file is the same for all my modules, I'd like to share my
apr_hash_t.
So my idea was that one of the three modules parses the file, creates
the hash_table_t and populates it. Then each child of these modules
should be able to read (only read e not write) the hash table.
Is it possible in your opinion?
The module which create the hash table should create and populate it in
post config.
I suppose that I have to use apr_shm_t (and apr_rmm_init??).
Should yoy give me some hints?
Best regards

Marco