httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian McQueen" <mcqueenor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: brigade to stream
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2006 04:55:57 GMT
This went to the wrong list.  It should've gone to modules-dev.

Anyway, I have a better plan than the first one I proposed, so you can
read my bad plan below, and then my improved solution here.  If the
library I want to use accepts a single large buffer, then I could
probably tweek it to accept an iovec without breaking a sweat.  I
could even submit a patch to the guys who make the library (some open
source thing).  I bet they'd even like that.  Then I'd be able to use
the brigade to iovec thing and it would all fit together very well.

Brian