httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: Reading POST request without destroying it?
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:54:52 GMT
If the input is formatted using a "standard" encoding (eg,
multipart/form-data or application/x-www-form-urlencoded) which it
sounds like you are, you might save yourself by using mod_apreq to parse
the input.  In Apache2, it's implemented as an input filter, so content
can still be seen by filters after it.  It's homepage is
http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/

Even if it's not what you need (and to me, at least, it sounds like it
is), at the very least you'll probably get good sample code for
developing input filters.

  Issac