httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: Traversing the bucket brigade from last to first in the output filter
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2006 19:54:44 GMT
On Saturday 14 October 2006 21:20, Vlastimil Pavicek wrote:

> I got following for the first bucket in this brigade just when I got it:
> APR_BUCKET_IS_FILE -> 1

OK, a static file.

> There are two buckets sized 18567 and 0.

FILE + EOS.

> > > b=APR_BRIGADE_LAST(bb);
> >
> > If we hypothesize that your input was a single bucket, then it's
> > 3*100 + LAST.  And what's wrong is the size of LAST at this point.
> > Is LAST by any chance a Heap bucket?

So how exactly did you read that last bucket, and what exactly
did the read function return?  Perhaps you could put your demo
source code up where we can look at it.

> LAST (size 0):
> APR_BUCKET_IS_METADATA -> 1
> APR_BUCKET_IS_EOS -> 1
>
> LAST->PREV (size 8000)
> APR_BUCKET_IS_HEAP -> 1

I'd guess that's *after* reading it?  What does it look like before?

--
Nick Kew

http://www.prenhallprofessional.com/title/0132409674