httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Kemp <st...@steve.org.uk>
Subject Re: Reading POST request without destroying it?
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:35:44 GMT
On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 03:50:17PM -0500, Andrew E. White wrote:

> I just moded the upper case example input filter in the apache module
> source tree.

  I missed that one, by looking in modules/filters, not
  modules/experimental!

  I see how that example works, but I'm still a little unclear on
 the contents of the buckets.  I'm only wanting post data, and
 it isn't immediately obvious what the contents of the buckets would
 be in that code.

  I guess I will compile it and see.

> Basicly you just want to create a heap brigade queue and copy all
> data into it and pop it back off in order.

  Right I see how that works with the creation and the ap_get_brigade
 code - then the loop running:

    while( !APR_BRIGADE_EMPTY( .. ) )
    {   ...
        apr_brigade_read()
        ..
        ..
    }

> I can send out some sample code later if you still need help.

  It would be appreciated if it is commented better than the
 sample code, or explicitly deals with fixup routines and filters
 or is post specific.

  But thanks a lot for pointing me in the right direction already.

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration
http://www.debian-administration.org/