httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "toni pérez" <planetaenfe...@gmail.com>
Subject the request_rec structure in c plugins
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:42:03 GMT
hello list,

I'm building a C plugin for apache and, I need acces to the POST DATA
in the request.
I not found which structure contains the POST DATA in the request_rec structure.
There is the args field that contains the query string, but is for GET
method, I need the same for the POST method.

In the headers space there are the headers fields and the post data
that I need separated by 2 enters.

example capture by ethereal :

POST /ejemplo.html HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost

name=yourname
mail=yourmail
comment=yourcomment

How I can obtain the 3 fields (name,mail,comment) send by the form ?

thanks,