httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian McQueen" <mcqueenor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the request_rec structure in c plugins
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 15:43:53 GMT
Use apreq.  It reads it all in and parses it and provides the parms in
a table.  It saves you from having to writer a parser.  Its part of
the apache project too:

http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/

Here is a pseudocode sample of how to use it:

apreq_handle_t *aph;
ap_setup_client_block...error checking
ap_should_client_block...error checking

aph = apreq_handle_apache2(req);

//triggers parsing of the request body
apreq_body(aph, &body_args);

 // like a perl hash
fname_parm = apreq_param(aph, "fname");

//for an upload there is a bucket brigade full of your uploaded data
ready for you
apreq_brigade_fwrite(saved_file_handle, &bytes, fname_parm->upload);

There are many useful function in there.  Download it and check it
out.  It will make your job much easier!  apreq has its own mailing
list which is mentioned on the web site.

Brian McQueen

On 9/8/06, Sivadoss, Pradosh <pradosh.sivadoss@logicacmg.com> wrote:
> You can read the body data using the apache method "ap_get_client_block"

It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.
and inform the sender. Thank you.