httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Sivadoss, Pradosh" <pradosh.sivad...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: the request_rec structure in c plugins
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:59:34 GMT
You can read the body data using the apache method "ap_get_client_block"

-----Original Message-----
From: toni pérez [mailto:planetaenfermo@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 10:42 AM
To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: the request_rec structure in c plugins

hello list,

I'm building a C plugin for apache and, I need acces to the POST DATA in the request.
I not found which structure contains the POST DATA in the request_rec structure.
There is the args field that contains the query string, but is for GET method, I need the
same for the POST method.

In the headers space there are the headers fields and the post data that I need separated
by 2 enters.

example capture by ethereal :

POST /ejemplo.html HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost

name=yourname
mail=yourmail
comment=yourcomment

How I can obtain the 3 fields (name,mail,comment) send by the form ?

thanks,

and inform the sender. Thank you.