httpd-mbox-dev mailing list archives

From philguillard <philguill...@gmail.com>
Subject charset + content-type troubles
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 23:17:46 GMT
Hi,

-First i'd like to know if this mailist is still active, or i should
send to users@httpd.apache.org?

I need some suggestions about these troubles :
-I get a message "An error occured while fetching this message, sorry !"
with mod_mbox if i try to index multipart/alternate messages like the
ones from Gmail
-I can't render charset ISO-8859-1 correctly, i saw mod_mbox is
rendering utf-8 so i may encode my mbox files to utf-8 before indexing?
Don't know how.
-I tried with svn trunk and branch/surgery without success
(I use Apache James for my mailinglists that seem to render correctly
ISO-8859-1, utf-8 and multipart mails).

Any idea ?

Regards

Phil