httpd-mbox-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Heinemann <flor...@fheinemann.de>
Subject Re: TODO for mod_mbox
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 11:08:48 GMT

Maxime Petazzoni wrote:
> Hi,
>

>>Btw: I'm trying to compile lucene (GCJ version) for mod_mbox but he
>>misses the <org/apache/lucene/document/Field.h> file. Can somebody
>>tell me where I can get this file or which package I forgot?
>

> Unless you are working on the search project, Lucene is no longer
> needed to compile mod_mbox. Just use --without-lucene on the
> ./configure line.
>
> - Sam

Neither --without-lucene nor --without-lucene4c works.

checking for Lucene4c library in no... no
configure: *** Lucene4c library not found.
checking for Apache 2.0 version >= 2.0.40... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in

When I try to compile the Lucene-Lib I get the old errror, that he can't
find the <org/apache/lucene/document/Field.h> file. Where does this file
come from? I can't find it in any repositories(?)

It would be nice, if someone could help me with one of this problems :-)

- Florian -