httpd-mbox-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r161526 - httpd/mod_mbox/trunk/module-2.0/mod-mbox-util.c httpd/mod_mbox/trunk/module-2.0/mod_mbox_index.c
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 07:36:42 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 11:33:35PM -0000, pquerna@apache.org wrote:
>
>>     while (apr_dir_read(&finfo, APR_FINFO_NAME, dir) == APR_SUCCESS) {
>>-        if (apr_fnmatch("*.mbox", finfo.name, 0) == APR_SUCCESS) {
>>+        if (apr_fnmatch("*.mbox", finfo.name, 0) == APR_SUCCESS &&
>>+            strstr(finfo.name, "incomplete") == NULL) {
>>             *(const char **)apr_array_push(files) = \
>>             apr_pstrdup(r->pool, finfo.name);
>>         }
>

> There probably needs to be something like a MboxIndexIgnore ITERATE directive
> for this rather than hard-coding that string.  -- justin

I avoided making such a directive, because mod-mbox-util needed to konw
which files to ignore too.

Parsing the HTTPD conf file isn't a good option, maybe adding another
command line arg to ignore things, but it makes the command line more
complicated, and in most cases, you want to ignore the same files on
every invocation...

I have been resisting making a .conf file for just mod-mbox-util, but
with the future searching stuff, it might be easier/better in the long run.