httpd-mbox-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@ebuilt.com>
Subject list for httpd-mbox development
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2001 00:25:22 GMT
We now have an httpd-mbox repository on apache.org

   cvs -d cvs.apache.org:/home/cvs checkout httpd-mbox

and this mailing list for development.  I have added myself, Justin, and
Aaron to the list, and I think Bill Rowe is on it as well, though maybe
only in archive mode.  I have asked Brian to create an aaron@apache.org
account so that he can commit things here as well, but currently Justin
and the httpd-2.0 committers have write access.

Bill posted a proposed layout for module directories on new-httpd, so we
should probably figure that out before adding stuff to httpd-mbox.

....Roy