httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien Gentis <lucien.gen...@univ-lorraine.fr>
Subject Re: Russian translate Getting Started.
Date Mon, 18 May 2020 14:05:13 GMT
Hello Aleksey, how are you ?

As I proposed, I reviewed your work through Google Traduction.

Good work !

I brought some corrections you can see in diff file attached ; tell me
if it's OK for you

I changed English version number because you have to translate first
trunk (dev) versions of files, and then port them to 2.4 (stable) version.

The reason is that when 2.6 version will arrive, trunk doc will switch
to 2.6 ; so if you only translate 2.4 files, your work will be lost.

If it's OK for you, I'll commit your work.

What's next?

First, you have to find a reviewer ; I made the job for this file to get
you started.

Why not ask for a reviewer in users mailing list ?

Next files to translate : I suggest first updating style/lang/ru.xml,
then translate the files mentioned at the end of getting-started.xml :
install, configuring, invoking.

Best wishes

Lucien