httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Luis Gil de Bernabé <lgilbern...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Update our documentation building tool chain
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 21:14:58 GMT
I have updated long ago the files from es, but i wasn't sure to commit
them as the FR file Lucien is saying.
So now i'm sure it could be done, i will add them to trunk (es modification
only)

@Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jaillet@wanadoo.fr>  im not helpfull here,
but i vote +1 to update our build tool :)
rgd