httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: HTML entities
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:33:39 GMT
On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 10:43:36AM -0500, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
> Try to svn up your docs/manual/build/ subdir, it is a different checkout.
>
> Maybe we need to revision that directory with a reference rev under docs/
> so we don't actually regress the generated docs when the build toolchain
> is bumped?

I get the same entities->ISO-8859-1 replacement with the latest
docs-build/trunk, is that really the only problem here?  Are entities
definitely wrong?  I don't understand the docs toolchain at all.

Relatedly, http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1841786

has done something truly horrific to man/* in the other direction.