httpd-docs mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "popcorner" <popcor...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: The final result for the discussion about Chinese translations of the error documents
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2018 10:24:55 GMT
I just found that the variable CONTENT_LANGUAGE is missing in the translation when I tried
to use these translation files in a real httpd server.
I added them in the translation files and it seems that these files work well.
Please consider using this version.
The patch.txt and a zip package for all the modified files are attached in this email.

> On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 5:04 AM Luis Gil de Bernabé <lj...@googlemail.com.invalid>
wrote:
> Hello, 
> would be nice you send us the xml file you have updated too, so we can adsd it to the
repo 
> correct me if im wrong @httpd people.
>
> Regards.
>
> Luis.
>
> >
> > On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 at 11:09, popcorner <popcorner@foxmail.com> wrote:
> > Codeingboy and I discussed about the Chinese translation I sent yesterday, and did
some changes.
> > You can see the discussion here https://github.com/popcorner/chect/pull/1 if you
like.
> >
> > This version is the one that we both agree.
> > The new patch file(including the previous modification) is attached in this email.
> > Thanks for Codeingboy's help.
Mime
View raw message