httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien Gentis <lucien.gen...@univ-lorraine.fr>
Subject Re: Adding Chinese translations for bind.xml and configuring.xml
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 09:53:35 GMT
Hello,

I don't know how you made your diff file, but it contains chineses and
english files, and not the same as in the zip archive.

In fact, files contained in the zip archive are sufficient to do the
commit, but they have to be reviewed first (I don't see any "Reviewed
by" header).

Files in trunk branch also have to be reviewed, even if it is a
developpement branch, because they will constitute the future 2.6 stable
branch.