httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien Gentis <lucien.gen...@univ-lorraine.fr>
Subject Re: Attempting translating Chinese documentation
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 11:37:16 GMT
Hello,

You're welcome !

I'm Lucien from the french translation team.

Perhaps you could look at that :
http://home.apache.org/~takashi/translation-status/test.html#trunk

A few files are already translated to chinese, but most not up to date.

It's a good idea beginning with User's guide section for 2.5 (trunk) ;
but trunk is development version that will become in the future 2.6
stable branch, so once you've finished translating a file in this
branch, you have to port it to 2.4 branch (current version), if it
exists there.

So, I recommand you to also open a Github repo for 2.4 branch.

Best regards

Lucien

PS : I'll be back here next monday