httpd-docs mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [Appeal] zh Reviewers wanted (was: Attempting translating Chinese documentation)
Date Tue, 29 May 2018 20:10:24 GMT
Welcome and thanks for answering the call!

As these 18 new translations are in our trunk repository, there are three
actions you might take for each error code message;

1. Accept as is (+1)
2. Reject as illegible (-1)
3. Accept, and propose revisions (+1, and submit an edit revision)

Obviously CodeingBoy can would in-turn review the edits and the result will
be a solid set of error responses.

Looking forwards to getting these into 2.4 release branch soon!

Cheers,

Bill